- prop loads once now (not twice)
- and therefore the indescribable peaks and errors disappeared
- group compatibility seems to work for him but not for me so that's one of the last things we're trying to sort out.
- there are some odd parameter overlaps that seem to have crept into Lali's Bits so we're also trying to figure out if that's just bad coding or bad Smith Micro.
Not promising anything but it seems we've made the necessary breakthroughs. I didn't expect it to be such a drama though. The problem is 1. Lali's Bits is MASSIVE and there's a lot that can go wrong in making the pz2, especially in trying to avoid compatibility issues with other morph sets that use similar channels. We're trying to prepare it so that even the novice user can have fun with it, and that's quite a mission. And 2. there's a prop attached. Most pz2 editors don't support that. But despite all that, we might actually have solved all of it.
Off to test the fuck out of it :D