Pff, after weeks and weeks of struggling with Project E I finally managed to find a workaround to my problems. It was my old method I used with Lali's Bits and even though it takes longer, it works wonders. The software update wasn't what I hoped for so I had two choices: stop and wait until the software gets sorted out, or find a workaround and carry on. I almost gave up but I chose to barge on with my old methods because I NEED PROJECT E!!!! So from now on, Lali will be PE! She did show up in renders every now and then as a different character, but her JCMs were all fucked up. Now, its been sorted and we're in business!!!! Still much refining to be done, but at least the foundations have been set. I can make comics again!
Below you can see the girl in action!
PS: the bits WM update was delayed because of this. Getting on that now! Sorry