Thursday 1 May 2014

2 year Anniversary of Laliiiiiiiiii!!!!


Hey guys, just to let you know, two years ago today I submitted my first Lali comic... and from thereon most of you know the story! I'm going to post a more detailed look back at the last two years today sometime! At the risk of sounding crazy, overly existential, or just plain stoned, I just wanna say: thank you Lali! You might be a virtual girl, but damn, you might have made just as much impact in my life as a real girl... fuck it, for me you're just real!

If you don't know what this is about, check my comic section above, or go to Renderotica and benefit from the sale I put up there. Below are more details!






3 comments:

  1. She's only two years old and look at her! Kids, these days, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lali!
    My b-day just passed. This mean she's a Taurus like me? Ah, doesn't matter, that stuff is BS anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!