Thursday 24 April 2014

Upcoming Comics

Hey! I've been busy slapping loads of shit together over the past week and I just wanted to share it with ya'lls asses. It looks like I have two more comics coming up, next to Disco Dragon, Secrets of Prof Brown and the next Black Desk adventure. These might come earlier because they're much much shorter and to the point. Some of you might have heard me talk about 'Impulse', I'm going to keep silent about it because there's a funny surprise in that comic. I'll leave you to nose around in the galleries here or on Rotica or AoD to figure out what's going on. Aaaand recently I had the urge to do something small with Sen, my take-no-shit fantasy character. The comic will be called 'Initiation' and I'll leave you to guess what happens in it. In any case, it won't be for the feint-hearted... 

The two comics will also come out in a new format, just as a trial. So far people have been positive about it... you'll see. I'm also busy with Disco Dragon, just making the sets still. For now, here's some concept art for all of it :)








   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!