Wednesday 12 October 2016

The Disco Dragon rages on!

As most of you know by now, the Disco Dragon part 2 has been released over at Renderotica for $10! So far, it has gotten some very positive reviews over on Deviant Art and Rotica. Be sure to check it out, its 400 plus pages of Lali fun!

So with the momentum I managed to build up despite the power problems I'm dealing with, I immediately carried on with part 3. The script is entirely fleshed out to the last detail, leaving no room for writer's block during the posing phase. I hope I can get part 3 released by Christmas, but with the power problems I'm not 100% sure if I can. I really want to anyhow! I also want to try get Sen's comic released around the same time, if not then somewhere January or February of 2017.

If sales go well with the DD2 I might finally be able to set up my own website and galleries, so that I can keep all announcements, reviews and pictures in one place, and not be afraid of this immature anti-erotica trend that seems to be taking over the world these days (I'm surprised I can still post here at all). There is also a big chance I might be moving to the UK soon, depending on funding. I can promise you, once I'm there, things will go MUCH faster again.


I may have more time now for Project E too, although I wonder if enough people are still interested. Anyway, once I'm rendering again for the DD and Sen's comic, I'll have time to spare to play with PE again. 






17 comments:

  1. Definitely interested in PE here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD2 was fun, and I look forward to the rest, and Sen, too. And I'm always looking for good 3D models to work with, especially if V4 stuff will work with her. It'd be nice to have an anatomically correct model without needing all the props, tweaking, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to having the whole DD completed, as well as Sen's comic, which excites me the most. Yeah we'll see about PE.

      Delete
    2. Me too! (altough for DAZ Studio, but, hey, gotta start somewhere!)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on DD2! Looking forward to Sen myself. Also, I am with Stephen on Project E. I hate setting up props for models like that. Not sure if I wanna maintain my V4 chars. because I have fallen in love with G3F and G3M, but we will see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jim. And yeah Sen's comic also has me very excited. It's VERY different. I also hope to provide G3 donors for converting items to PE, but yes we'll see how it will go.

      Delete
  4. I liked the DD2 a lot too! Christina's reqction to happy pills is *very* strange, though... very. That girl definitely intrigues me.
    As for PE, I've LIVED for this ever since the project was announced. I think that "interested" would be some bloody overstatement *grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha thanks Simon! Yeah XTina might have a few secrets haha. Yeah I'm slowly getting a little more amped for PE, let's hope it will be worth the wait.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic work on DD Pt 2, I loved it. AS far as PE goes, I'm still excited for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Matt! It helps to hear that people are still interested. What a crazy project. I'm getting a little bit more excited for PE since I've proved myself I can still make comics hehe

      Delete
  6. SO I finally picked up DD2 (as well as Impulse) this afternoon. Just finished reading them.
    I know I have said this to you before but OMFG! How in the fuck do you pull off that quality with Firefly???My shit is nowhere near that quality.Your lighting and texturing are incredible.

    Also, if those were the 4.5 meshes I can't wait to see how PE comes out. The realistic distortions on the strokes. The skin pulls...holy shit.

    Ok cg whore mode off for a minute.

    I really enjoyed it. I would love to pick your brain on your lighting and texturing techniques. I can't wait for parts 3 & 4.
    -DP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha cheers man! I still hope to make a tutorial abut rendering in firefly, but if Superfly keeps on gaining traction like it is, I'm not sure anyone would care. That said I'm actually not impressed with Superfly at all lol...

      glad you enjoyed it! i hope DD3 comes out asap!

      Delete
  7. P.S.
    You already know I can't wait to take a crack at PE so I won't bore you with it again. ;)
    I really enjoyed Impulse as well. I like the cinematic methodology you are using for your framing and camera work.
    -DP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah PE... I hope I can round it off soon... somehow...!

      Impulse is a personal favorite of mine, and its also slightly based on true events. I think the movement idea came from this comic, where I really wanted to share the erotic experience.

      Delete
  8. Still interested in PE, have to admit the idea of a universal FBX version sounded very appealing too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Long time lurker registering my long time interest in Project E =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!