Thursday 16 January 2020

Renderotica Payment Issue Update

As most of you know, since Xmas 2019, Renderotica's comic store (Renderotique) had been experiencing payment issues, stopping many people from buying my latest comic The Disco Dragon 4. It is still possible to purchase the comic through a manual payment after contacting the Store Manager of Renderotica. 

The issue has not yet been resolved, but I wish to draw your attention to this official post made by the Renderotica Team where they clearly explain what the problem is, and what to expect for the future. They expect the issue to be resolved this week.

I would like to commend them on their transparency and clarity, although it would have been better to have posted this a little sooner, but still, I'm very happy with their tone here.

I will also notify you a.s.a.p when the issue has been resolved!

1 comment:

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!