Saturday 16 November 2019

Disco Dragon ffffffour... ugh! (700+ pages?)

If you've ever gone hiking over a plateau or mountain towards a wood cabin, you might know that feeling of climbing over a hill thinking its the last one, but then there's another hill... that's what its like making this comic!! lol.

I made the mistake of comparing the production to that of 'The Shagging Before Xmas' which I made in 5 days, the only difference is that the Disco Dragon 4 is the equivalent of 70 times that little comic! If not, more. the number of character interactions, both sexual and verbal, increases exponentially per character involved, and there are 15 characters, sometimes grouping in 4s or even 5s. There is so MUCH going on!

In any case I've made some cuts to the original plan, which is not a loss because its mostly ideas I can use in other comics. All the essential ideas for the DD are still in here and there is a SHITLOAD of fun to be had. I will be pricing this comic a little higher but loyal DD customers will get a permanent discount offer (I will test it first with people) so that you get the same price as the other comics. This is to assure that people either buy the other episodes, or if they only want this one, that I can still get a little return for the amount of time I threw into this project! I still recommend that you get the other episodes because otherwise you won't understand this one.

Anyway I am closer to the end than before but I'm simply scared to promise any release date now. All I will say is I want to get this done asap because I need to move on to the next phase of comic making, a phase I've been planning for years!!! None-the-less, I am very proud of this comic thus far and cannot wait to release it!!

Here are some promos!!!













2 comments:

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!