Saturday 16 February 2019

Disco Dragon 3 coming soon



Getting there. Eeesh, again it was hard to pick nice pics for a promo like this because there's just sex and genitals everywhere (I need it to be Deviant Art-safe, naughty promos will come soon), and like said before there's also a surprise cameo by a Renderotica favourite OC. I say its part 3 but I might split it up into part 3 and 4 because I think I might go over 600 pages even! You know how like in the DD2 you have Rox and Lali's little adventure, and the Julie interrupts, and then Rachel interrupts and then Xtina walks in? This is that but tenfold. I'm actually designing software to help me keep track of everyone in possible future comics like this. But like I said before I need to tone it down after this comic so that I can get more comics out this year lol.

I think it will be fine though because the main reason this comic took so long is that I took a massive detour down the Poser figure rabbit hole and it took me a really long time to dig myself out. I'm probably still a little affected by it, but I'm beginning to have those fun sleepless nights of writing down story ideas by torchlight, so things are good.

What I'm also beginning to realize is that being a content vendor I need to grow a thicker skin, but that just doesn't work as a comic artist who has a very personal relationship with his fans. Those two modes of PR just don't mix. So I'm definitely taking a massive step back from content creation. If I do sell content, it will only be small things, not figures.

I will try to extend some (long overdue) support to my TaB and PE customers, but I'm doing my best to hand over those projects to other more reliable people. TaB for DS seems to have several contenders, and there's even a prospect for a geografted TaB now. Names and details will follow as soon as I have something set in stone. I've even been asked if I would mind if someone would convert PE to work in DS. I really don't mind, since all my friends and colleagues use DS anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!