Friday 12 June 2020

Images of Sen's kit in development


As I mentioned before, in the background I have been modeling some more detailed gear for Sen. Previously I was using some recycled V4 models, kit-bashed and chopped up to suit my needs. But now it's a lot more detailed, a little more primitive and more accurate to her environment. I'm mostly talking about her bracers and shin guards. I did make a nice cloak for her to wear at night and she rolls it up in a bundle on her back, alongside her bow and arrows and her sword. I also made a portable phallus (or as we call it: dildo). This dildo does have a certain role to play in her world aside from just self-pleasuring. Let's just say, they need to keep themselves 'trained'.... just in case.




If you're here from my WIX website (which I'll be ditching in the near future because of severe limitations) Xtina pic is in an older post!






1 comment:

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!