Saturday 28 December 2019

Waiting for the Disco Dragon 4 with you!

Check out this beauty. Isn't she gorgeous? 22 year old Scottish perfection. Can you believe I restrained myself for two years from lapping up her delicious nectar in celebration for the release of the final part of the Disco Dragon?

Well, I'm gonna wait a little longer, even if it tortures me to see this piece of malt untouched for a few more days.

So as many of you might have noticed, the Renderotica store has suffered from some unfortunate payment issues. From what I understand it is purely technical, so everyone is safe. However it has resulted in many people not being able to get hold of some of Renderotica's products for the duration of the Christmas holidays (as far as I know), including the new Disco Dragon Part 4. It goes without saying that they are battling tooth and nail to get this sorted out, for it also hurts them bad.

This might sound stupid but, I'm not touching my Single Malt until this is sorted out. Once it is, I will then celebrate together with you!

I will announce here, on Deviant Art and Renderotica when Renderotica is back in action!!

I will say this, even though Renderotica probably cannot do anything about this issue, I really do feel the urge to start selling elsewhere too. It will suck because I've always been loyal to them, but I don't want to experience anything like this ever again.

4 comments:

  1. Man they still have not solved the issue i have to wait to see your masterpiece.
    Your the one who inspired me to become a 3d artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sux!!! The story is that the problem is getting dealt with, but its hard to get hold of people during the holidays. In the meanwhile I am making plans, but it will take a while before those will take effect.

      But I might have a temporary solution for you in the meanwhile. If you can email me at erogenesis.art AT gmail.com, that would be great (also mention your name as stated here 'Fragman' so I know who you are.

      Delete
    2. Yeah this killing me man if there is anyway to buy this comic going around ren please I'd be will do it!

      Delete
    3. Hey hey, have you bought stuff from me before? If so, email me! erogenesis.art AT gmail.com

      Delete

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!