Tuesday 24 December 2019

Disco Dragon released!

The Disco Dragon is now available!!!!!!! well sort of, there seems to be a payment issue over at Renderotica. Its not a security issue, just a technical one. They promise to have it dealt with by tomorrow.

- Its 1081 pages long, 1024 without recap and title pages.
- I've set up a Total Disco Dragon Bundle for a $5 discount for Disco Dragon fans, and if all is well, people that have the previous comics should be credited for them and receive the discount too. (let me know if you have trouble)
- Proof-readers, I have emailed you the final version!
- If you get the Total Disco Dragon bundle and you already have the three other episodes, Part 4 will get a $5 discount!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This comic is available at Renderotica.
___________________________________

Synopsis: After getting almost everyone involved in a wild orgy to get her nerdy housemate Christina laid, Lali is left with one more chance to succeed. This should work, right? And is Lali also aware of the forces that oppose her? Might there be something else going on?
___________________________________


9 comments:

  1. rendererotica still doesn't work
    are there any other forms of payment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently I do not have any other options, but this is definitely an incentive for me to start selling elsewhere. I'm sure they'll have it fixed a.s.a.p because they're also suffering for it. But I find it very disappointing that such a popular website fails to function during one of the most important commercial holidays in the year. I don't see other websites failing like this.

      I will post an update as soon as they're back to normal!

      Delete
  2. Yea i gave up buying it cant it fails all the time the payment and i have no clue why and there is no announcement on the site for anything broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I also find it strange that there's no official announcement. Feel free to start a forum topic about that.

      I suspect that things are taking time because of the holidays. I hope it will be back tomorrow afternoon as a result, and if so, I will announce it here, on Deviant Art, and on Renderotica. If not, I'll try make new arrangements a.s.a.p.

      It completely sucks that this is happening.

      Delete
    2. You can use sendowl.com instead know adult artist using that store you can kink from your site.

      seems like the people at renderotica keeps info to them self that the payment system is down they know it but keep quiet

      Delete
    3. thanks for that tip. I will look into it immediately. I might set up a wix.com store or something. They seem ok with adult stuff (for now).

      In the meanwhile Rotica have finally issued an official announcement: https://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=231360&cmsg=0&cmsn=#post452750

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah idk whats going on.. I've been trying to buy this everyday since the 24th and have even sent the admin a few messages regarding the payment issue to no avail. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sucks balls. Thank you for trying so hard. I've held back on celebrating because this is no fun knowing that my fans cannot read my latest comic. I am looking into alternatives now, but that might take a while to set up. Rotica will have it fixed by then, but still, I never want to experience this again.

      Here's the official Rotica announcement: https://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=231360&cmsg=0&cmsn=#post452750

      Delete

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!