Just a quick post to thank all the people that bought my comics in the last year (especially in the last few weeks). You have helped me buy a new back up power system!
Ever since the storm that hit my country back in January this year, my old power system somehow took a beating and I couldn't render properly anymore. I never realized how stressful this was until a few weeks ago when I started rendering the MASSIVE scenes of the disco dragon. Some images would take 2 days to render but the local power supply is so unreliable (and my back up system no vigilant enough) that it would kick out a render half-way. its also not healthy for my computers to switch off mid-process. So thanks for helping me out there!! Huge difference!
As you also saw below, I ran into another brick wall regarding Poser. My scenes were just TOO BIG! It was reported as a bug and now I've managed to truncate my scenes without compromising on the result. Rendering is fine again!
Last week was also a little scare when I got an email from Google saying I was in violation of their TOS, which confused the hell out of me. I was worried about this blog and my galleries. Turned out they had quietly changed their Picasa TOS back in 2014 and ever since I'd unintentionally been in violation of it. So by moving all my shit to my blogger albums it would still be legit. I did so and hopefully they'll leave me alone now. But the pressure to make my own website is ever greater, Google clearly wants nothing to do with us. Thanks Jim, KF and Cyprine for your help thusfar!
I hope from now on it will be clear sailing! In the last two days I've managed to render four massive renders with ease. Parts 2 and 3 of the DD will be easier to render since they won't have that many crowd scenes.
Btw that girl up there is 'Rebecca'. I'll probably add her to the Project E Character FBMs :)