Friday 1 May 2015

3 years of LALIIIIIII

Hey guys, like said elsewhere: 3 years ago I released my first Lali comic (and officially entered the world of 3D Erotica (or CGe or 3DX)). Whooo!

This year I'm keeping Lali's BDay modest because I feel I need to first produce at least 3 comics this year (lord help me) before feeling jubilant. None-the-less, Lali got a cake from her co-stars on the set of the Disco Dragon, where the ladies (and I) are hard at work!! 



Thank you for all your support, comments, suggestions, love and patience throughout the years! Onwards to another year of Lali, this time hopefully filled with much more Lali antics!

Cheers!


edit: Lali says thanks for the cake and birthday wishes!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Ero! Here's to 3more....decades at least. :) and Congrats to Lali.
    I still can't wait to get my hands on Project E. :)
    -DP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ero, you've raised the fastest developing three-years-old girl I have ever seen.They grow so fast these days... I'll second Underwood here about PE, it's haunting my dreams and fantasies. I must say, your girls are such an endearing bunch! I have a soft spot for Julie, Christina and Boo :3 Mind you I used to have a girlfriend as tall as Julie, at some point, it isn't something easily forgotten!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!