Wednesday 8 May 2013

Testing testing 1, 2, 3? 4.5!

Just letting ya'll know that the DS version Poison put together is in testing. So far it seems to work solidly for DS4.5 but the port to DS3 is still an issue. My current proposal to do it through a CR2 export routine from DS4.5 to DS3 isn't working for one of the testers. Hopefully others have better results.

PS: someone mentioned setting up a dedicated forum for Lali's Bits. I think it would be a good idea. However, many people say it would be best to keep it associated to Renderotica, like the current support page. Affect3D also has a good page going.

PSS: while most users are experiencing no problems, there are a handful of users coming in with strange problems I currently have no answer to. In one example, a user seemed to have an almost identical installation as I have and still he couldn't get Lali's Bits to work alongside conforming clothing... while I have no problems at all. However, in the new manual I've set up some tips in an attempt to eliminate them. I'm going to have to find (perhaps even hire) an expert to solve it. - If anyone has any info on this problem, please let us know!

PSSS: update update update update update update yes I'll be on it as SOON as this DS version is out.

PSSSS: AoD pals, last installment of the TexBoy series is almost done, rendering cumshot scenes now ;)

1 comment:

  1. Texboy sez "yay!" and "it's about time, bubba....beware of erections lasting longer than 4 hours!" :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!